ISO 9001:2015 Senior Management Briefing
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s quality management system (QMS). This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective QMS and introduces you to the key requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Through this, you’ll gain a better understanding of both your organization’s obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
Who should attend?
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running ISO 9001:2015.
- Learn to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to quality
- Ensure quality objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your QMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
- Understand ISO 9001:2015 and its clauses
- Understand the importance of quality management in your organization
- Learn how to build a culture of quality
- Understand how ISO 9001 can bring best-practice into your business
ISO 9001:2015 Deep Dive - Get the most out of your quality management system (QMS) by gaining an in-depth understanding of four critical areas of ISO 9001:2015; Process Approach, Risk-based Thinking, External Provision and Leadership.