Introduction to ISO 31000
This one-day Introduction to Risk Management training course gives you an overview of risk management systems and an introduction to how you can start effectively managing risks in your organization.
All organizations face uncertainty in meeting their objectives. Risk management is a systematic framework and process for maximising those areas where outcomes can be controlled, while minimizing those that cannot be predicted and over which control cannot be exercised.
By attending this course you will be able to describe the fundamentals, key principles and application of risk management to your organization, and learn how effective risk management can improve the flexibility of your organization and help you plan accordingly.
This course is identical to day one of our Implementing ISO 31000:2009 training course. Delegates who have attended this course only need to attend day two of the implementing course.
Who should attend?
- Managers and prospective implementers of risk management
- Anyone deciding whether to implement risk management in their organisation
- Anyone wanting to get an understanding of risk management and the benefits of implementing a framework
- Understand the fundamentals of risk management and risk management systems
- Understand the relevance, structure and purpose of ISO 31000
- Describe the risk management process
- Increased business resiliency
- Flexibility of response to change
- Understanding and management of risk
- Diploma of Quality Auditing - Take your career to the next level by obtaining the skills to understand the entire audit process, report on feedback and facilitate continuous improvement, all with nationally recognized qualifications