Crisis and Incident Management Training Course
Be confident in a crisis, manage incidents and ensure your business is protected with our Crisis and Incident Management Training Course.
This will give you the confidence and knowledge to handle a variety of incidents. Practical exercises and theory cover everything from training and forming your own Incident Management Team to crisis communications and you will learn how to measure and manage the impacts of incidents, whether operational or financial.
Who should attend?
- All business continuity professionals
- All incident management team members
What will I learn?
- Understand what defines an incident and how this impacts your business
- Learn how an incident can escalate if not managed
- Be able to form and train an Incident Management Team
- Know how to put together an Incident Management Plan
- Be confident managing crisis communications
- Gain professional recognition as an expert in crisis and incident management.
How will I benefit?
- Be confident that you have an Incident Management Team in place
- Give employees and customers greater confidence that a crisis can be contained
- Reduce the operational and financial impact of an incident
- Ensure that crisis and incident management is part of your business continuity plans
- Protect your business and encourage professional development.