Our Lead Auditor: ISO 22301 course will help you to develop practical Business Continuity Management Systems auditing skills under the guidance of our expert trainers. You will learn how to lead a team to prepare for and conduct an independent audit of a Business Continuity Management System to the requirements of ISO 22301.
This training course will enable you to develop the skills and knowledge to put in place the necessary business continuity management systems framework to protect critical business functions from the threats most likely to impact your organization.
Become a certified Business Continuity Lead Auditor on the ISO 22301:2012 standard as you are guided through classroom tutorials, role-play exercises, group workshops and open forum discussions that give you an understanding of ISO 22301:2012 and the entire audit process. You’ll learn what it takes to plan, conduct and report on an audit, as well as how to lead an audit team.
Our IRCA certified course will give you the confidence to plan and lead the entire audit process. Our trainers are the best in the business and can help you understand how to get the most from your system.
This course is GST exempt
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT and operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit
- The scope, concepts and requirements of ISO 22301
- How to plan and lead an ISO 22301 audit
- Manage auditing teams and improve analysing and reporting skills
- Business continuity best practice
- You'll become a qualified ISO 22301 lead auditor
- Be able to protect and recover critical business systems during disruption
- Prepare for the unexpected effectively
- Build customer confidence through commitment to business continuity
As part of the Lead Auditor course, you will be required to first complete our ISO 22301 Requirements eLearning training course. On registering for the Lead Auditor course, you will receive an email with details on accessing the eLearning course. Find out more information on what is covered at the ISO 22301 Requirements eLearning training. Note: the eLearning module is included in the lead auditor course cost.
It is also recommended that delegates have a good knowledge of ISO 22301 and the key principles of a BCMS. It will also help if you have attended an internal or lead auditor course or have experience with conducting internal or supplier audits.
Delegates will take a two-hour written exam on the final day.
Passing the exam will earn you a certificate of achievement, while choosing not to take it, or not passing the exam, will allow you to receive a certificate of attendance.
Please note: There is a requirement for delegates to undertake some evening preparation on days 1-4.