Internal Auditor: ISO 22301
Our Internal Auditor: ISO 22301 training course assists you in developing the skills and knowledge to conduct audits and self-assessments against the requirements of the international business continuity standard; ISO 22301. It allows you to understand Business Continuity Management Systems in great detail.
Through small group activities, audit role-plays, and workshop discussions, delegates gain a thorough understanding of the principles of auditing. You will be taught how to apply ISO 19011 to implement effective audit programmes for an effective business continuity management system. By the end of the course, a student will have a firm understanding of the purpose of business continuity and will be able to conduct a gap analysis of the standard within their organization.
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Management system auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to achieve and maintain ISO 22301 certification
- Those who want to improve business continuity in their organization
- Participants responsible for auditing supply chains
- The scope and requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of an audit
- How to manage every stage of the audit process
- Plan, conduct and report on an ISO 22301 internal audit
- Recommend improvements to a business continuity management system
- Qualified ISO 22301 internal auditors within your business
- Confidence in maintaining ISO 22301 certification
- Effective business continuity management during times of disruption
- Gain customer confidence and reputation