Root Cause Analysis in the Food Industry
This course will give you and your organization the knowledge to conduct effective root cause analysis. You’ll be taught to trace the origin of non-conformities and apply the most appropriate corrective and preventative actions to prevent recurrence.
Who should attend?
Those involved in the problem solving activities in their organization. Including:
- Senior management
- Technical / Quality Assurance
- Production and operations
- Purchasing and supply
You'll learn to:
You’ll learn how to use root cause analysis methodology and find practical steps to identify the true cause of non conformity.
- Understand the intent and benefits of Root Cause Analysis
- Interpret key concepts of different RCA methodologies to select the most appropriate methodology for different types of non conformities
- Identify the steps to implement a formal RCA process
- Implement key concepts of root cause analysis
- Apply the concept of root cause analysis methodologies to a variety of food industry non conforming situations
- Implement a formal Root Cause Analysis process
- By the end of this course, you’ll be able to transfer the knowledge into operational practices which apply the process of root cause analysis (RCA) and to implement RCA systems in your organization
- You’ll get real-world examples of best practice to bring back to your organization
- You’ll also be encouraged to share experiences and knowledge with other attendees to enhance learning outcomes
How will I learn?
Our accelerated learning approach increases learning effectiveness by improving your ability to retain knowledge and apply skill. The training is activity-based, and is proven to have a positive effect on job performance whilst saving time and money.
There are six scenarios typical to the food industry that are used in delegate activities to practice the application of RCA methodologies, so you’ll get real-world examples of best practice to bring back to your organization.