Implementing ISO 20121 Sustainable Event Management
Manage your event to an international standard and you’ll get world-class results. ISO 20121 sustainable event management is designed to help you deliver events that benefit all involved, regardless of size or location. Find out how you can build a sustainable event management system that’s designed specifically to meet your needs when you implement ISO 20121 with us.
Are you ready for implementation?
Each event is unique. We understand that the way you deliver yours may be different to other companies. We also understand that you may already have some sustainable event management processes in place. That’s why we offer customised packages to help you deliver sustainable events every time. An ISO 20121 package can include only the products and services that your business needs. We can help you cut the cost of unnecessary services and overcome the particular challenges you face. We’ll help you shape an ISO 20121 Project Plan using your existing processes – helping you to build a sustainable events management system as swiftly as possible. We’ll help you put efficiency and performance first, while you minimise the negative impacts of your event.
Top tips for implementing ISO 20121
- Get commitment and support from senior management.
- Engage the whole business with good internal communication.
- Compare existing event management with ISO 20121 requirements.
- Get customer and stakeholder feedback on current event management.
- Establish an implementation team to get the best results.
- Map out and share roles, responsibilities and time-scales.
- Adapt the basic principles of the ISO 20121 standard to your business.
- Motivate staff involvement with training and incentives.
- Share ISO 20121 knowledge and encourage staff to train as internal auditors.
- Regularly review your ISO 20121 system to make sure it remains effective and that you are continually improving it.