Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS) and how the standard can help your organization to better meet its environmental obligations and commitments.
Environmental management is no longer a moral choice but a business necessity. Organizations that recognize the benefits of a sustainable model are best positioned to thrive in changing environmental conditions. An ISO 14001:2015 EMS helps you drive sustainable growth, stimulate innovation and gain access to new markets.
Using a step-by-step process, this comprehensive course helps you gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 14001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. Understand how you can implement ISO 14001:2015 to save your organization money and demonstrate to staff and customers that you are operating sustainably. Our course structure incorporates presentations and interactive discussions, as our expert tutors guides your through ISO 14001:2015 in detail and helps you understand how to implement an environmental management framework tailored to your organization's needs.
This course is GST exempt
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 14001:2015
- Manage environmental risk and drive continual improvement
- Address concerns that feed directly into your corporate responsibility
- Demonstrate environmental commitment to clients, regulators and the public
Delegates who have successfully completed our ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems Requirements training course and have obtained the EM competency unit need only to attend the final 2 days of a Management Systems Auditing course to become an ISO 14001 Lead Auditor.
- Any individual requiring knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and environmental management systems
- Those deciding whether to implement an environmental management system in their organization
- Those looking to understand the benefits of implementing an environmental management system in their organization
- Those starting a career in environmental management
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 14001:2015
- Structure of ISO 14001:2015 which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, lifecycle perspective, aspects and impacts
- Undertaking an initial environmental review
- Developing and implementing an effective ISO 14001:2015 environmental framework
- Detailed training course notes
- A loan copy of the standard, for use during the course
- Internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
On completion of the ISO 14001 Requirements course participants will have the option to complete an online multiple choice exam. If you choose not to sit the exam, a certificate of attendance will be issue for the course.