Through the harmonization of global agricultural standards GLOBALG.A.P. encourages sustainable agriculture and the minimization of the use of agro-chemicals to benefit farmers, retailers and consumers. It’s recognized as a leading farm assurance program, translating consumer requirements into Good Agricultural Practice in over 120 countries and includes the requirements for safe food that is produced.
Intended to meet compliance requirements and drive greater efficiency in production, improve business performance and reduce waste of vital resources, GlobalG.A.P. certification can cover:
- Food safety and traceability
- Environment (including biodiversity)
- Workers’ health, safety and welfare
- Animal welfare
- Includes Integrated Crop Management (ICM), Integrated Pest Control (IPC),
- Quality Management System (QMS), and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP)
BSI is certified to audit the GLOBAL G.A.P Fruit and Vegetable Protocol. Typically, GLOBAL G.A.P audits require two days to complete and we have GLOBAL G.A.P approved auditors available to conduct these assessments.