1. Food Safety & Quality (JAS-ANZ accredited)
Practices that must be implemented and maintained to assure continuous food safety and quality requirements are being met on-farm by growers and grower packers. This is an approved base scheme under HARPS.
Mandatory changes for participating businesses:
- The Freshcare Food Safety & Quality Standard – Edition 4.2 (FSQ 4.2) was released to participating businesses and industry today on 9 November 2020
- The update and release of the FSQ 4.2 Standard is required for Freshcare to maintain recognition to the Global Food Safety Initiative, GFSI v2020 benchmark requirements
- All audits conducted from Monday 3 May 2021 will be to FSQ 4.2 allowing a 6 month transition period for businesses to update their systems to meet the revised requirements
- To support the release of the FSQ4.2 Standard, resources including a Transition Guide, Factsheets and Forms, along with Q&A’s about the program update can be accessed here: www.freshcare.com.au/standards/fsq4-2
For more information visit this link: freshcare.com.au/gfsi