Our two-day Transition and Implementing Changes training courses for both ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 will help you to understand the changes in the standards.
Our expert trainers will teach you how to implement a transition plan in your organization and engage with top management effectively.
You’ll learn to:
- Use Gap Analysis tools and templates to evaluate your current system
- Identify and apply key changes
- Implement the new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to organizational context, leadership, planning and support
- Identify new requirements for documented information
- Develop an action plan that you can apply immediately
How you’ll benefit:
- You’ll improve your knowledge on quality management and the key standard changes
- You’ll understand how to develop an action plan for your transition
- You’ll learn the steps to implement the new high-level framework
- Understand how to apply robust controls in your quality management system
- You’ll understand the transition arrangements for BSI certification