Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Delivering assessment by assigned job with related Management system standards.
- Planning audit schedule, reviewing the client’s management system document, collecting audit evidence, assessing the weakness and potential improvement through initial assessment, surveillance assessment and recertification assessment, in order to evaluate the conformity and effectiveness of management system against related standards and assessment criteria.
- Compiling the assessment report and report detected non-conformity and observation.
- Closing and verifying audit non-conformity, bringing forward audit conclusion objectively
- Recommending certification/registration or further assessment based on the assessment findings.
- Other responsibilities assigned by regional manager.
- College graduate, with at least 5-year related working experience and related management experience, e.g. Qualify management, environmental management and Occupational Safety & Health management experience IT/Aviation/Logistics/Banking/ EHS/Medical background preferred.
- Familiar with enterprise operation process and management model
- Familiar with certification standard, e.g. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001.etc.
- Obtain CCAA registered auditor qualification preferred (e.g. CCAA ISO 9001/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001/QC 080000/ISO 13485/ISO 20000/ISO 27001, TS 16949, IRIS, AS 9100, etc)
您可以将简历直接投递至：firstname.lastname@example.org (华北); email@example.com(华东); firstname.lastname@example.org（华南）。更多热门职位请关注: www.51job.com 或 www.zhaopin.com 或 BSI官方网站www.bsigroup.com