Services Development (1)
- Design checklist, audit documents, protocol and methodology as required by business line.
- Maintain a Pharmaceutical law data bank for applicable countries in the Region
- Maintain accreditation status of the existing Certification Program
- Develop systems for new Audit solution programs
- Monitor the capacity & capability of skills for new and existing services
- Work with local BD teams to develop new business and customers
Technical Support to our Clients (2)
- Review all technical documents relating to the audit services and provide comments/summaries to the operation team to implement.
- Liaise with the clients about technical issues as needed.
- Assist Customer Services team to handle client enquiries and feedback on new services.
- Work with network to prepare, organize and deliver supplier seminars & workshops.
Quality Enhancement (3)
- Assure the consistency of audit approach, reporting and work quality.
- Provide technical support and guidance to local operation units within the region.
- Perform special audits for clients attending audits, pilot programs or onsite training
- Document SOP to drive quality execution as per KPI’s.
- Prepare work instructions for strategic clients and pilot programs.
- Take necessary corrective & preventative action to improve execution of new service
Program Governance & Training (4)
- Enhance quality of operation unit by organizing periodic training for new services.
- Build clients loyalty through technical support, product enhancement & improvements.
- Conducts regular review of program work instruction to ensure its effectiveness
- Develop, revise and upgrade product SOP’s as required.
- Work with APAC teams to make sure the program meet internal process and criteria.