Senior Management Briefing ISO 44001
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s Collaborative Business Relationship (CBR). This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective CBR and introduces you to the key requirements of ISO 44001:2017. Through this, you’ll gain a better understanding of both your organization’s obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you’ll be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
This Senior Management Briefing will also highlight the critical role of the executive team in establishing and supporting collaborative relationships.
Who should attend?
This briefing is ideal for those who are or intending to be:
- Board level executives
- Senior Executives Responsible (SERs) for the collaborative business relationship management system and/for those leading specific relationships
- Business Development Executives
- Relationship Champions and co-ordinators
- Bid Team Managers that wish to develop collaborative relationships and solutions
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Leadership responsibilities in line with ISO 44001 requirements
- Context, potential risks and opportunities
- Setting the policy and direction of your organization’s CBR
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to collaborative working
- Ensure the collaborative business relationship are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your CBR
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements
- Course notes
- BSI Training Academy certificate
This course is in-house only.