ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System Internal Auditor Training Course
Scheduling frequent internal audit sessions on your recently certified information security management system is important and a crucial step in satisfying one of the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001 standard.
We can help you take it to the next stage of your information security management journey with our 3-days course on "ISO/IEC 27001 Internal Auditor Training". Our tutors will show you how to manage the entire end-to-end process, how to plan, schedule, deliver and write a report on your internal audit.
Before you take this course, you should already have a good understanding of the requirements of the current standard, and our tutors will expand on your existing knowledge to help you develop the specialized skill and expertise to conduct an internal audit.
Who should attend?
This is intended for those who will be involved in conducting internal audits of an ISMS that conforms to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 in an organization.
Suggested job roles and their teams include:
- Information security managers
- IT and corporate security managers
- Corporate governance managers
- Risk and compliance managers
- Information security consultants
You should already have knowledge how ISO/IEC 27001 works (for delegates who do not have this, we recommend attending our one day requirements course)
What will I learn?
- What are the principles of auditing conformance to ISO/IEC 27001
- What are audit activities
- How to initiate an audit
- How to prepare audit activities
- How to conduct audit activities
- How to prepare and distribute an audit report
- How to complete the audit
- How to conduct an audit follow up
How will I benefit?
- Your company will have an internal resource and process to be able to conduct its own audit of its ISMS to assess and improve conformance with ISO/IEC 27001
- Successful auditing will improve the protection of your organization’s private data to meet your market assurance and corporate governance needs
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.