ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Lead Auditor Training Course (IRCA)
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization's Quality Management System (QMS) to ISO 9001:2015.
Gain the confidence to effectively audit a QMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to quality by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You'll grasp the key principles and practices of effective QMS audits in line with ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 19011 "Guidelines for auditing management systems". Using a step-by-step approach, you'll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you'll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS audit and satisfy third-party certification. You'll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up a QMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in conducting first-party, second-party and third-party audits
- Anyone with the need to audit an organization's ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Management representatives
- Quality managers and directors
You are required to have detailed knowledge of the standard. This course does not cover the requirements of the management system.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an IRCA certified training course certificate.
What will I learn?
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Identify the purpose and benefits of a QMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 9001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.