ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor Training (IRCA)
This Lead Auditor Course provides you with the knowledge and skill to conduct and lead effective internal and external ITSMS audits that comply with the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and which are carried out in accordance with the framework of ISO 19011:2002.
The course explains the principles and practices of independent auditing for an ITSMS, and guides participants through the entire audit process from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results.
During the course, you will gain the necessary auditing skill through a balance of classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
Who should attend?
- Managers responsible for internal audit against ISO/ IEC 20000 IT service management systems
- Executives responsible for internal audit against ISO/ IEC 20000 IT service management systems
- Management representatives
- ISO/ IEC 20000 consultants
- Anyone with interest to become a professional ISO/ IEC 20000 auditor
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme
What will I learn?
- Describe the purpose of an ITSMS and understand the key fundamentals and processes of an ITSMS
- Understand and apply the requirements ISO/IEC 20000 in the context of an audit
- Plan and conduct an ISO/IEC 20000 audit
- Manage audit communication and interviews
- Report and follow up on an ITSMS audit
- Conduct opening, closing, and follow-up audit meetings
- Integrate ITSMS audits with those for other management systems
How will I benefit?
- Be confident in effective ISO/IEC 20000 audits and ITSMS compliance
- Manage risks and maintain and improve global quality standards
- Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
- Benefit from regular ISO/IEC 20000 audits to improve performance
- Build customer confidence with greater efficiency and assurance standards.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- Professional certificate (only if candidates passed the exams)