Introduction to PAS 99 Integrated Management Systems Training Course
Get the most out of all your management systems with our Introduction a PAS 99 Integrated Management System training course.Discover the benefits of streamlining and simplifying all your standards frameworks with PAS 99 to achieve greater transparency across your business.Learn to align ISO 9001 with ISO 14001, BS OHSAS 18001 and more. And by integrating each system it will become easier to maintain and improve performance across all of them.Many of our management systems are designed to be integrated, saving you time and cost. And using one streamlined system will help you drive performance dai
Who should attend to the training?
- Those wishing to implement an IMS but have little in place, or are in the early stages of development of their IMS
- Those wishing to update their ISO 9001:2000 management system in such a manner that it facilitates the opportunity for embracing other systems
- Those wishing to combine existing ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001 and/or BS OHSAS 18001 systems (and any other management systems to which you subscribe)
Get the most with Integrated Management Systems
What will I learn in the training?
Interactive sessions, role play and workshops are based on recent case histories, ensuring that the skills and ethodologies transferred are current best practice and are relevant to real life situations.
- Accelerated Learning - Key Elements of IMS
- Auditor Certification and ISO/IEC 17024
- PAS 99:2006 Specification - An Overview
- PAS 99 Requirements
- PAS 99 Process Model
- PAS 99 Development
How will I benefit by the training?
- Better business focus
- More efficiency
- Less bureaucracy
- Reduced costs
- Simplified approach to the management of existing system
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)