Key responsibilities & accountabilities
- Undertake management system assessments in accordance with BSI requirements.
- Establish and develop an effective partnership, which secures the commercial relationship and encourages opportunities for business development and increased client satisfaction with clients in your portfolio.
- Coach colleagues as appropriate especially where those members are inexperienced assessors or unfamiliar with clients' business/technology and assist in the induction and coaching of new colleagues as requested.
- Maintain and develop assessment skills and technical and management system standards knowledge.
- Act as a brand Ambassador for BSI. This means acting ethically, following company rules and promoting BSI services to clients so they are able to optimize business performance and “Make Excellence a Habit”.
- Bachelor degree or above with automotive industries related major or an equivalent professional qualification in a relevant subject and have a comprehensive knowledge of business processes and systems.
- IATF ISO/TS 16949 auditor qualification or CCAA ISO 9001 lead auditor qualification with 6-year automotive industry experience in past 10 years.
- Be knowledgeable in automotive core tools and special processes (welding, painting, coating and heat treatment), lean manufacturing tools and techniques, six sigma.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and an eye for detail
- Be self motivated, flexible, and have excellent time management/planning skills
- Can work under pressure
- Willing to travel on business intensively
- An enthusiastic and committed team player
- Good public speaking and business development skill will be considered advantageous
通过 www.globalcareers-bsigroup.icims.com 申请职位。