Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Conduct audits and produce reports on each engagement, document all findings, making photocopies of all relevant documents to support the findings.
- Review documents provided by the local factory and make judgment based on the provided guidance book.
- Work with operation and client service on audit set up.
- Assure the consistency of audit approach, reporting and work quality.
- Perform special audits for clients attending audits, pilot programs or onsite training if required.
- Job assigned by superior
- Candidates should achieve academic achievement to, at a minimum, college or university graduate level discipline.
- Candidates should have sound and proven knowledge in local environmental, health & Safety, labour laws. The candidate should be experienced in compliance audits associated with international brands and retailers in the consumer products manufacturing sector or should have working experience in a manufacturing site.
- Candidates with compliance audit qualifications of industry association program (e.g. SA 8000, EICC, BSCI, and SEDEX) or client driving program (e.g. NIKE) is preferred.
- At least three‐years working experience in auditing (Social, Quality, Environment and
- Security), factory experience or related field would be a plus and highly favourable.
- Passionate about socially responsible issues.
- Basic understanding of manufacturing process and supply chain.
- Ability to evaluate CSR standards, analyze issues and best practices.
- Willing to travel.
通过 www.globalcareers-bsigroup.icims.com 申请职位。