Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Manage project budget
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
- Provide direction and support to project team
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
- Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Project evaluations and assessment of results
- Other assignment by the Head of Solution Service
- Bachelor degree or above
- At least 5 years experience in project management / Business Process Management or equivalent
- Proven experience in strategic planning / risk management / change management
- Decent communication and presentation skills
通过 www.globalcareers-bsigroup.icims.com 申请职位。