BSI is an approved global provider of CREST Cyber Security Incident Response (CSIR) services. This enables us to support you to assess your readiness to respond to cyber-incidents and feel prepared to deal with incident containment, as well as evidence gathering to support forensic investigations and your overall response. Plus if you have a suspected or actual cyber security breach or incident, we can assist you to scope, analyse, contain and eradicate the incident.
Our team will help you to:
- Identify likely threat scenarios that would result in the need for a cybersecurity incident response and/or forensic investigation
- Identify desired outcomes based on each threat scenario
- Perform GAP analysis on existing controls and monitoring systems to identify areas for improvement
- Identify legal and regulatory requirements such as the ability to carry out investigations, any requirement to retain and protect evidence, and any requirement to report such incidents to law enforcement/other regulatory authorities
- Identify internal capabilities and the need for engagement with specialist third parties for tasks, such as forensic analysis, host triage and log analysis.
- Develop cyber incident and forensic investigation plans
- Put in place measures to test plans with periodic reviews and updates
- Respond to a suspected breach or incident