ISO 45001 Internal Auditor >
- The adoption of an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) is intended to enable an organization to improve its OH&S performance in the enhancement of health and safety at work, and to manage its OH&S risks. An internal audit is an essential element to an effective OH&S MS, and by attending this course you will benefit by learning and developing the skills to help improve your organization's OH&S performance.
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor >
- Our OH&S Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to OH&S requirements.
ISO 45001 Implementation >
- ISO 45001 is the management system standard for Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) that is aligned to internationally recognized best practice, and makes use of the high level structure. ISO 45001 helps organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces, by preventing work-related injury and ill health; as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
ISO 45001 Lead Implementer Training Course >
- This training combines our ISO 45001 requirements and implementation courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide you with: An in depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching you management skills such as leadership, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
Awareness of Safe working during the COVID-19 pandemic–General guidelines for organizations >
- The current COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally shifted the way people live and work. As the pandemic spread and began to impact different regions, many countries faced a sudden ‘lockdown’. With populations confined to their own homes, organizations of all types had to change the way they operated or shut down entirely, with little or no time to prepare. Following the initial global crisis, a potential cycle is emerging: outbreaks are controlled, and restrictions are eased, new clusters of cases emerge, and restrictions need to be reintroduced
ISO 45001 Requirements >
- Learn how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organization through an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS). The new standard is an opportunity for organizations to align their strategic direction and increase focus on improving health and safety performance.
ISO 45001 Requirements On-demand eLearning Training Course >
- Learn how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organization through an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS). This is an opportunity for organizations to align their strategic direction and increase focus on improving health and safety performance.
Understanding ISO/PAS 45005 >
- As organizations set a revised course for their ‘next normal’ they must adapt quickly, adopting new working practices to ensure the safety of their people and their customers.
Skills and specialisms
Skills and specialisms