Choose the right format for you
Training is rarely a one-off need and BSI can help you along every step of the journey.
From every-day training needs to ongoing skills development and support, we provide business-wide training programmes. Depending on your requirements, we can deliver training in a number of ways:
- On-demand elearning training
- Live online training
- Classroom-based training
- On-site at your premises
On-demand training - online, in your own time
On-demand learning is a convenient way to study. It’s the same, high-quality training that BSI is renowned for, without a tutor or other delegates
- Take the course in your own time, working flexibly around your own schedule
- Study is self-paced, online and can be done at the learner’s convenience from any location
- The course can be accessed 24/7 and can be re-visited as often as the delegate chooses over a 12-month period.
Accessing the course
- All you need is an internet-enabled device and access to the course – either from self-purchase or through your training manager.
In-house training at your premises
If you have a group of people to train and a single location is practical, an expert tutor can deliver training at your premises.
This is especially relevant if you’re exploring sensitive topics like information security.
The Benefits of In-house training
- Training cost saving - No need for employees to travel any further than their offices and incur extra costs
- More specific - Running a course for a single client allows the training to focus on specific items that are causing issues within the business.
For more information on our In-house training offering contact us below and one of our BSI training advisors will get back to you
Live virtual classroom
Our world-class learning programmes can be delivered to you in a live, virtual classroom online. It’s the same engaging and interactive experience, regardless of your location.
You can either opt to take a public version of a course, along with delegates from other businesses, or you could choose to book an in-house course for your organization within your own virtual classroom – ideal if you have multiple offices or locations.
Find out more here.
Choose a date and venue near you and join delegates from different companies. We hold our training courses at venues all over the world.
They’re typically in conveniently located conference venues and hotels so that you can focus on learning. You’ll be guided by an expert tutor and have the opportunity to interact and workshop with your peers from other organizations.
Our accelerated-learning techniques will help you put your new skills into action and embed knowledge.