ISO 9001:2015 Senior Management Briefing
Understand the purpose of ISO 9001:2015 and the leadership responsibilities outlined in the standard.
As a leader, your commitment and support is crucial to the success of your organization’s quality management system (QMS). This executive session highlights the benefits of an effective QMS and introduces you to the key requirements of ISO 9001:2015. Through this, you’ll gain a better understanding of both your organization’s obligations and your personal responsibilities. Upon completion, you will be able to develop action plans for implementing key leadership activities.
Who should apply?
Senior managers of organizations implementing or running ISO 9001:2015.
How will I learn?
Through an interactive tutor-led session involving group discussion and short activities.
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to quality
- Ensure quality objectives are established at all levels and functions
- Allocate resources for the implementation or development of your QMS
- Participate in improvement projects and show support by leading by example
- Communicate the importance of meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments