Implementing ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
You’ve invested the time in understanding the requirements of ISO 22301. Now you can apply it to your organisation by building your own ISO 22301 compliant business continuity management system. Work with us and you will be able to identify business risk management and help protect your most critical business functions, reducing the risks to your business and ensuring its long term success.
Top tips for implementing ISO 22301
- Get commitment and support from senior management.
- Engage the whole business with good internal communication.
- Compare existing business continuity management system with ISO 22301 requirements.
- Get customer and supplier feedback on current business continuity management processes.
- Establish an implementation team to get the best results.
- Map out and share roles, responsibilities and timescales.
- Adapt the basic principles of the ISO 22301 standard to your business.
- Motivate staff involvement with training and incentives.
- Share ISO 22301 knowledge and encourage staff to train as internal auditors.
- Regularly review your ISO 22301 system to make sure it remains effective and you are continually improving it.
Associate Consultant Programme
Get the additional support and advice you need to become certified with our Associate Consultant Programme. We can connect you with over 200 UK members who offer specialist consultancy services independent of BSI.
Why choose BSI?
We pioneered standards more than 100 years ago and today we’re the market leader. We help over 86,000 organizations ranging from top global brands to small ambitious businesses in 193 countries to gain an edge over their competition. As one of the few organizations that understands standards from start to end, we don’t only assess how well you’re meeting them, we create new standards from scratch and train teams globally to use them and perform better. Our knowledge can transform your organization.