ISO 45001:2018 Auditor Migration and Implementing Changes
At BSI, we know the value ISO 45001:2018 brings to an organization – helping them run more efficiently and profitably. And we also know that effective transition is key to embedding the standard; ensuring you gain the maximum benefits and are in the best possible shape for transition. Our combined training and gap assessment service offers an all-inclusive programme that fits the individual circumstances of your organization.
Who should attend?
This programme is suitable for senior management and project implementation teams.
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
- Identify and discuss ISO 45001 top management leadership and commitment requirements, in particular those enhancing OHSAS 18001’s requirements
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and describe a generic management system
- Communicate the new requirements relating to: Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation, in Annex SL Appendix 2
- Identify the main terms and definitions in ISO 45001 which differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- Communicate OH&S specific requirements in ISO 45001 that differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- Recognize key differences between ISO 45001 and OHSAS 18001:2007 from an implementation perspective
- Communicate process requirements and new documented information requirements
- Use gap analysis to conduct a baseline review against the differences
- Implement key differences
- Plan an audit to ISO 45001
- Establish that the scope and criteria for an audit are appropriate
- Prepare an on-site audit plan that is appropriate to the organization's context and processes
- Conduct ISO 45001 audits
- Demonstrate the ability to collect and verify appropriate audit evidence, including appropriate sampling
- Develop your ISO 45001 auditing skill
- Demonstrate the ability to manage meetings and audit interviews effectively with top management
- Demonstrate the ability to follow audit trails with top management
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify and interpret key concepts and clause requirements
- Apply new and revised requirements of ISO 45001:2018 to an OHSAS 18001:2007 certified OH&S MS
- Create an implementation plan for an OH&S MS against the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Evaluate the effectiveness of a OH&S MS against the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
- Validate an OH&S MS against the requirements of ISO 45001:2018
What is included?
- This course is eligible for 24 SDU points
- Delegate workbook
- Lunch and refreshment
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate