Getting started with BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management
BS OHSAS 18001 is the right choice when it comes to identifying and managing occupational health and safety policy regarding risks and hazards – especially when you get started with us. We help you understand and complete BS OHSAS 18001 certification to your organisation for safer working conditions, improved performance and new business opportunities.
What is BS OHSAS 18001 Health and Safety Management?
BS OHSAS 18001 is a truly international standard which sets out the requirements for occupational health and safety management good practice for any size of organisation. It provides guidance to help you design your own health and safety policy based framework – allowing you to bring all relevant controls and processes into one management system.
BS OHSAS 18001 can also be adapted to all types of organisations to help eliminate or minimize operational risks and hazards. The standard is designed to help you create the best possible working conditions in your organisation – helping you to meet legal, industry and customer requirements.
What are the benefits of BS OHSAS 18001 Certification Occupational Health and Safety Management?
- Create the best possible working conditions across your organisation
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Promote workplace health and safety. Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions
- Demonstrate compliance to customers and suppliers