VDA 6.3 Process Audit
VDA 6.3 is a guideline for undertaking effective process audits, which is required by a large number of OEM customers within the German automotive supply chain. It focuses on process audit from the product development phase to the mass production phase.
This two day training course is specially designed for those looking at process audit aligned with the requirements of VDA 6.3. You will learn about the audit requirements and concepts, and gain an in-depth understanding of how to use the questionnaire of VDA 6.3.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for managers, executive and quality professionals who needs to understand and implement the VDA 6.3 process audit requirements. It is suitable for all involved in initial certification, maintenance and upgrading of auditing knowledge. No prior knowledge is required.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, delegates will learn:
- German Automotive’s process-audit methodology
- The relations between product, process and system audit.
- Planning, conducting and reporting on an internal audit performed against the requirements of VDA 6.3
How will I benefit?
- VDA Process Audit methodology that is aligned with the German automotive industry’s requirements
- Meet most of the customer requirements on auditor competency.
- Focus on key processes effectiveness and efficiency.
What is included?
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments
On completion, you will be awarded an internatoinally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate