IATF 16949:2016 Certified First and Second Party Auditor
The new IATF 16949: 2016 has chosen to improve the quality of audit performed through internal and supplier audit processes through enhanced requirements for auditor competency. It has also explicitly spelled out the requirements for minimum competency to be demonstrated by first and second party auditors
Process Approach with Risk-Based Thinking auditing technique is the new paradigm in the audit arena. This unique approach emphasizes the need for auditors to look for effectiveness of processes rather than departmental procedure conformity. The added risk-based thinking requires the auditors to look at the potential risks or opportunities within the quality management system (QMS).
Who should attend?
This course is designed for all managers, executive and quality professionals who need to perform internal audits and/ or supplier audit to be equipped with a thorough understanding of the IATF 16949 process approach with risk-based thinking internal audit requirements. The course is therefore suitable for anyone who may become involved in the certification, maintenance and auditing of the quality management system.
What will I learn?
This course is the training modules that is specially designed to meet the auditor competency requirements of IATF16949. This course provides delegates with a detailed understanding of the audit requirements, concepts, role and responsibility of the IATF16949 auditor. The proven automotive process approach with the risk-based thinking methodology in preparing and conducting an internal audit is the highlight of this training. In addition, participants shall learn how to use this methodology in planning and conducting internal audit on the automotive industry core tools (e.g. APQP, PPAP, MSA, SPC & FMEA).
How will I benefit?
- Process Approach Auditing with Risk-Based Thinking methodology that is aligned with the automotive industry requirements
- Meet most of the customer requirements on auditor competency.
- Focus on key processes effectiveness and efficiency, including risks & opportunities
- Significant reduction in audit time, which reduces the stress on auditees.
What is included?
- Understanding of Automotive process-approach auditing methodology with risk-based thinking
- How to plan and audit Core Tools (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, SPC and MSA)
- Understanding & application of auditing skills and techniques
- Planning, conducting and reporting on an internal audit performed against the requirements of IATF 16949