The purpose of this course is to introduce the Road to Net Zero to non-sustainability senior professionals and executives and to help develop understanding around the language, principles, and roadmap to Net Zero, including the key decisions around independent 3rd party verification or validation to PAS 2060 or a similar standard.
On-demand eLearning - training that’s even more flexible
You can study in your own time when it suits you, and you can access the course from any internet-enabled device 24/7.
How will I benefit?
On completion of this training course, you will have the knowledge to talk confidently about the Path to Net Zero with colleagues and external stakeholders.
You will finish the course with a clear understanding of our recommended next steps, should you wish to further develop your competency in this area.
Senior professionals and executives.
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Comprehend how PAS 2060 was developed to support organizations to achieve carbon neutrality
- Identify the climate change principles which underpin carbon neutrality and net zero
- Define the key terms associated with PAS 2060
- Identify the relevant legal, regulatory, and supply chain drivers behind PAS 2060
- Identify the steps an organization will take to achieve Net Zero
- This is an online, interactive eLearning course.
- You’ll have access to the course for 12 months.
On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate