The purpose of this course is to help sustainability professionals deliver the reductions contained in their carbon footprint management plan. This course will help you develop your delivery strategy, projects, and tools to meet your carbon footprint management plan commitments.
Using our LMS elearning materials, you will be guided through interactive content relevant to the course learning outcomes, and be directed to free online resources to help contextualize and embed your learning where beneficial.
How will I benefit?
On completion of the course assessment, you will:
- Have successfully demonstrated your competency in relation to the learning outcomes for this training course
- Be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate of attendance
- You will leave the course with a clear understanding of our recommended next steps, should you wish to further develop your competency in this area
Sustainability professionals with the responsibility for defining, coordinating, or completing the deliverables associated the implementation of your carbon management plan.
By the end of this training course, you will be able to:
- Outline the features of your implementation strategy for delivering your carbon footprint management plan committed reductions.
- Outline the priorities, projects, and deliverables for the implementation of your carbon footprint management plan
- Explain the key tools, approaches, and challenges which will be faced in reducing your organizations Scope 1 emissions
- Explain the key tools, approaches, and challenges which will be faced in reducing your organizations Scope 2 emissions
- Explain the key tools, approaches, and challenges which will be faced in reducing your organizations Scope 3 emissions
- This is an online, adaptive learning course utilizing AI technology
- High-quality video tutorials
- Test your knowledge with our self-assessment quizzes
- Access to a personalized learning analytics dashboard to support your reflective practice
- Globally-recognized BSI Certificate of Achievement for those who complete the end of course assessment comprising 20 questions
- Access to your course materials for 12 months