Managing people for success
Good managers maximize time, talent and resources to raise profits and morale. However, people management does not come naturally to all. This course helps all managers, whether new to the task or seeking to enhance their effectiveness, to increase the achievements of their team.
“Effective leadership is putting first things first. Effective management is discipline, carrying it out.” - Stephen Covey
Who should attend?
This course is for those who are responsible for line-managing staff and achieving results.
The number of participants is limited to 12 to allow individual feedback and fine-tuning of the skills learnt.
What will I learn?
- Management tools to effectively delegate and manage workload
- Effective methods of delegation and balancing a manager’s workload
- The principles of leading and managing teams
- How to implement performance management techniques to recognise talent and set SMART targets for staff
How will I benefit?
- Become a more effective manager
- Increase communication, leadership, and delegation skills
- Build a more successful team who achieves results
- Identify the key attributes of an effective manager and identify your own areas for improvement
- Map your responsibilities, key support and communication lines
- Set and achieve personal effectiveness targets
Our experienced tutors have practical application of the subject matter, enabling them to understand and meet your specific requirements.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.