Improving personal effectiveness and productivity
“Productivity is never an accident. It is always the result of a commitment to excellence, intelligent planning, and focused effort.” - Paul J Meyer
Most people live with the feeling that they do not have enough time and that they are unable to get on top of their workload. However, by learning to manage your time better, your workload will feel lighter and your job will feel less stressful.
This two day training course will help you identify the common behaviours that prevent you from managing your time effectively and teach you the right tools to increase your productivity without working longer hours. Achieve higher personal effectiveness.
Who should attend?
This course will benefit anyone who would like to enhance their personal and work effectiveness. This course is particularly relevant for managers who have to deal with wide ranging issues on a daily basis.
What will I learn?
- Identify your particular time wasters and learn strategies to overcome them
- How to plan and prioritise tasks & activities to accomplish important goals
- Overcoming procrastination
- How to effectively delegate tasks
- Managing time-efficient meetings
- Implement a plan to maintain a work life balance
How will I benefit?
- Get clear on your goals and achieve them
- Increase productivity - higher achievement with less effort
- Reduce wasted time
Our experienced tutors have practical application of the subject matter, enabling them to understand and meet your specific requirements.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.