EI for Workplace
Emotional intelligence (EI) has recently been validated with about 25 major skills areas that can influence your career and create abilities that improve your worth at work.
This two day training course will allow you to bring new life and opportunity to your working life, realise personal ambitions and improve your effectiveness through management of your emotions.
Who should attend?
Anyone who wishes to bring new life and opportunity to their workplace through management of emotions.
What will I learn?
- Knowledge of key concepts of EI and its application in the workplace
- Self-awareness for better interpersonal relationships
- How to interpret the emotional roots and behaviour of others
- Deeper understanding of others
- How to use and manage emotions effectively effectively
How will I benefit?
- Define and practice self-awareness, self-control and empathy
- Gain deeper understanding of one another, use and manage emotions effectively
- Communicate with ease to achieve encouraging results
- Interpret the emotional roots and insights behaviour of others
- Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace for managing positive relationships
- Assess and monitor emotional intelligence level over time for self-improvement and development
In general, emotional intelligence helps to:
- Lead, motivate and excel in performance
- Improve physical and mental condition
- Build stronger relationships with others at work and personal life
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.