BSI is committed to providing an efficient and responsive service to our customers and stakeholders. Whilst every effort is taken to meet the high standards expected of us sometimes things can still go wrong. When this occurs we need to be informed so that every effort can be made to put things right and prevent further shortcomings in the future. One of the ways in which we are committed to this and to continuing to improve our service to you and others is by listening and responding to your complaints, compliments and comments.
We hope there will be times when we exceed your expectations and you want to share the positive experience you have had with us. We are always pleased to receive your positive comments as it is useful for us to know when we have done a good job so that we can promote good practice throughout our organization and give credit to our people where credit is due.
We want to provide you with the best possible experience and be fully satisfied with the products and services you receive from BSI. If you are not and have a complaint, then we want you to tell us as soon as possible.
- Acknowledge your complaint within 2 working days
- Investigate it and respond as quickly as possible with a target of responding within 10 working days
- If it is not possible to respond to your issue within 10 working days we will explain why and give you a date by which you can expect a full response
- When we contact you, we will also advise you what to do if you are not satisfied with our response
If you are a certified or verified assertion client of BSI and have a dispute concerning your certification or verification that you have been unable to resolve either through your Client Manager/Auditor/Verifier, or with the local management of your BSI office, you may appeal in writing to the Regional Managing Director of the BSI office in your country.
Regardless of country location, following the receipt of an appeal, an independent appeal panel will be appointed which is independent of the issue under consideration. A meeting of the appeals panel and the interested parties will be convened as soon as practicable. Evidence from all parties will be heard in confidence and the appeals panel will make a final and conclusive decision in writing to BSI and the Appellant.
For receiving any official appeal and dispute about any issue relates to assessment outcome or certification status, BSI will:
- Acknowledge your appeal within 2 working days
- Forward the appeal/dispute to our appeal panel and respond as quickly as possible with a target of responding within 10 working days (if practicable)
- If it is not possible to respond to your dispute and appeal within 10 working days we will explain why and give you a date by which you can expect a full response
- When we contact you, we will also advise you what to do if further information and action would be required
Please refer to BSI certification policy https://www.bsigroup.com/en-MY/our-services/Certification/Certification-Business-Policy/ for further information.
You may want to pass comments to us about things like our products, services, website etc. We are always pleased to receive these comments as they help to guide and enhance our offerings.
How to give us your feedback
- Telephone: Contact Customer Services at +6 03 9212 9638
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to:
BSI Services Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Suite 29.01 Level 29, The Gardens North Tower, Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Information that would help us to deal with your feedback
In order to respond to your feedback, please provide as much of the following information as possible when you contact us:
Title & Name
Company Name if appropriate
Telephone Number (including dialing code)
Customer account number (if known)
BSI committee reference if appropriate
Type of feedback:
Complaint (first complaint or a follow up to a reply you were not satisfied with)
A clear description of the feedback