OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System Implementation Training Course
Learn how to implement an effective health and safety management system when you attend our two-days Implementing OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health & Safety Managemement System training course.
Make sure you could setup a management system that meets business , stakeholder, legal and regulatory requirements based on the widely used OHSAS 18001 standards.We will provide all the tools you need to achieve best practice, combining theory with action to ensure you take away a focussed health and safety management plan.
Who should attend?
- Health and safety professionals
- Safety executive or manager
- Human resource executive or manager
- Operation executives or manager
- Any implementing occupational health and safety management systems
What will I learn?
- Method of management system implementation
- Awareness of OHSAS 18001 requirements
- Be guided on drafting the relevant documentations and health & safety policies that are embedded within your business model
- Understand the initial review (gap analysis) process
- Learn tools and techniques for the implementation process
- Learn how to develop meaningful performance indicators and their application
- Learn how to implement a continual improvement process
How will I benefit?
- Be able to role-play and share information between other organizations who are implementing OHSAS 18001
- Implement OHSAS 18001 the right way and reduce redundancy in policies and process
- Build employee and stakeholder confidence with robust health and safety management
- Create the highest standard of working environment and better meet customer needs
- Demonstrate commitment to health and safety management with legal and regulatory compliance
- Share knowledge and promote continuous professional development among employees.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.