Medical Device Single Audit Program (MDSAP): Fundamentals and Readiness
Online course available
This two day course will help you to prepare to host a MDSAP audit and allow you to determine if your own internal QMS processes are consistent with the requirements of the MDSAP audit model for the jurisdictions where your products are marketed. On completion of the training, delegates will be able to support their organization to maintain compliance to ISO 13485 and jurisdiction requirements in the countries engaged in the MDSAP program.
Who should attend?
Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs professionals within medical device organizations who need to transition their CMDCAS certifications and organizations expanding their market reach to jurisdictions participating in MDSAP
What will I learn?
On completion of this training, delegates will have the:
- Demonstrate awareness of MDSAP fundamentals
- Explain the structure and scope of the MDSAP audit program:
- MDSAP audit processes and their interrelationships
- MDSAP and organizational regulatory compliance
- MDSAP reporting and nonconformity grading
- Explain the differences between MDSAP and other QMS audits
- MDSAP and auditing in the medical device industry
- ISO 13485 and ISO 14971
- Identify MDSAP documentation
- Prepare to host a successful MDSAP audit:
- MDSAP 7 auditing process requirements
- Plan audit scopes
- Analyze data sources required during process audits
- Analyze control interactions
- Use correct jurisdictional terminology
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Now, you can join this training online in a virtual classroom.
Our online training course is Connected Learning Live platform - a real-time, online way of training that delivers our world class learning programmes to you through an engaging and interactive experience, regardless of your location.