ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System Requirements Training Course
Information security is critically important to both you and your interested parties. BSI has developed a comprehensive one-day non-residential course that explores in depth the organizational implications of the International Standard for Information Security Management (ISO/IEC 27001:2013). The course aim is to explain the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and its organizational benefits.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of a business continuity management system and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, you can opt for an online, self-paced version of this course >
Who should attend?
- Any manager
- Management representatives of ISO/IEC 27001
- IT managers
- Systems managers
- Information security officers
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction of ISO 27001 into an organization.
What will I learn?
- What is information security management (ISM)
- Why ISM is important to an organization
- What are the benefits of ISM
- What is the background of ISM
- What are the key concepts and principles in ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- The terms and definitions used
- The main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
How will I benefit?
- Know what is required before you decide whether to adopt the standard or otherwise
- Be aware of the benefits of adopting the standard
- Know how you could customize an ISO/IEC 27001:2013 that would work practically within your business
What is included?
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Discover our ISO/IEC 27001 Qualifications
This course forms part of our auditor qualification programme. Our ISO/IEC 27001 auditor qualifications will give you a BSI Mark of Trust, reassuring your customers and suppliers that your skills have been validated. You can achieve Practitioner or Professional status by successfully completing courses, exams and demonstrating practical application.
I'm interested, please send me more information about the course.