ISO 9001:2015 Requirements Training Course
In today’s fast paced environment, customers are more demanding and competition more intense. Delivering quality products and services is more crucial than ever for survival and long-term success. Having an internationally recognized Quality Management System (QMS) allows you to enhance organizational performance, increase customer satisfaction and gain a competitive edge.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective QMS and what this means for you. Gain a thorough understanding of the history and development of ISO 9001:2015, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
On-demand - training that’s even more flexible
If you need to understand the requirements of a quality management system and are confident enough not to need tutor-led training, you can opt for an online, self-paced version of this course>
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS.
There are no formal prerequisites, however it will be useful for delegates to read the standard before attending the course.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Importance and benefits of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act, and 7 management principles.
- In-depth understanding of the requirements in ISO9001
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF claimable. On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.