ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Requirements Training Course
Obtain a detailed understanding of the key terms, definitions and requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and how the standard can help your organization to better meet customer needs. Share knowledge of quality standards and build stakeholder confidence by setting a global benchmark with your own ISO 9001:2015 management system.
This two-day course teaches you about the clauses of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, providing you with an understanding of how the standard impacts the operation of your organization. Our experienced trainer will explain the concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in detail, allowing you to better grasp the purpose of a quality management system. Through a series of interactive exercises you will learn how to meet the requirements of the standard and understand how to implement a quality management framework tailored to your organization's needs.
Who should attend?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Those looking to understand the benefits of implementing a quality management system in their organization
- Those starting a career in quality management
What will I learn?
- Understand the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 within the context of your company
- Key requirements, terms and definitions of ISO 9001:2015
- Structure of ISO 9001:2015, which incorporates the Annex SL common framework for management system standards
- Main concepts such as risk-based thinking, process approach, Plan-Do-Check-Act and 7 management principles
- Developing and implementing an effective ISO 9001:2015 quality framework
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
This course will help you:
- Identify the key requirements and benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Manage quality and drive continual improvement
- Take steps to ensure that quality is at the heart of your organization
- Attract and retain customers by meeting their current and future needs better
Delegates who have successfully completed our ISO 9001:2015 Requirements training course and gained the QM competency unit only need to attend the final three days of the ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor course to become a qualified lead auditor. Contact us for more details.
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.