ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System Internal Auditor Training Course
Learn how to audit the processes of an ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized ISO 9001:2015 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and taking corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance and implementation of processes based on ISO 9001:2015. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
Who should attend?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
- Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an ISO 9001:2015 QMS
- Staff responsible for conducting internal audits
- Those who want to monitor quality management system performance
What will I learn?
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011
- Application of auditing guidelines to ISO 9001:2015
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing audit and follow-up
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
How will I benefit?
This coure will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on ISO 9001:2015 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization’s capability to manage its QMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.