ISO 9001:2015 Lead Implementer Training Course
Confidently implement your ISO 9001 Management System. This training combines our ISO 9001 requirements and implementation courses, with an additional 2 days contents on Ishikawa/Fishbone techniques on isolating implemetation issues and finding the appropriate solutions. There will be an exam on the last day.
This will provide delegates with an: In depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching delegates soft skills such as leadership, management effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of a ISO 9001:2015 management system
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
- The history and development of ISO 9001
- What is a Quality Management System (QMS)
- The benefits of a QMS
- The terms and definitions used
- Key concepts, principles and structure
- The main requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing ISO 9001:2015 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of ISO 9001:2015 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective QMS
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization’s current position with regard to ISO 9001:2015
- Implement key concepts of ISO 9001:2015
- Implement key requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- To identify leadership skills including: Leading the implementation project; Support and planning tools; Leading organizational change; Effective delegation, and Motivation
How will I benefit?
- Gain an in depth knowledge of the requirements of 9001
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the soft and management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective ISO 9001:2015 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the courses exam
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.