Introduction to Energy Management Systems based on ISO 50001
This one day training course provides a general overview of the concepts, requirements and benefits of using an energy management system based on ISO 50001.
You will learn how using, developing and managing policies and procedures can improve energy efficiency, achieve targets, and reduce costs.
Gain the confidence to build awareness of energy efficiency across your organisation.
This is the essential starting point for anyone planning to develop an energy management system.
Who should attend?
- Those responsible for energy management
- Those interested in improving energy performance and energy efficiency
- Those who have implemented ISO 14001 and want to introduce ISO 50001
- Senior management
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Understand the purpose of an energy management system
- Understand the benefits of ISO 50001 best practice energy management
- Gain an overview of the requirements of ISO 50001
How will I benefit?
- Understand how to reduce your energy costs and performance
- Get the skills to know how to meet environmental targets and legal requirements
- Improve industry and customer recognition
- Build awareness and understanding of efficient energy management
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)