CQI and IRCA Certified ISO 50001:2018 Lead Auditor Energy Management Systems Training Course
Online course available - meet training requirements for CQI and IRCA certification
Gain the knowledge and skills to conduct and lead an Energy Management Systems (EnMS) audit in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques.
You will grasp the key principles and practices of an effective EnMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Using a systematic approach, you will be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to reporting on audit findings, and follow-up; that establishes conformity and enhances energy performance.
Working with our professional tutors over 5 days, you will gain the knowledge and practical skills required to undertake and lead a successful second-party EnMS audits. You will acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up on an EnMS audit.
Who should attend?
Any person or team tasked with, or interested in, leading an audit of an organization’s EnMS and those seeking to become a second-party EnMS auditor based on ISO 50001.
Please note: The implementation and the auditing of an ISO 50001-based EnMS requires different skill sets. Delegates with an interest in implementation should consider completing our implementation course.
What will I learn?
Upon completion, successful delegates will have the knowledge and skills to:
- Describe the purpose of an EnMS, of EnMS standards, of management system audit and of third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up EnMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an EnMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with ISO 50001 and in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Plan, conduct and follow up on auditing activities that add real value
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing the EnMS audit process
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Conduct a second-party EnMS audit
Meet audit team leader training requirements
What is included?
This training course is HRDF claimable.
On completion, you’ll be awarded a CQI/IRCA certified training course certificate.
Now, you can join this training online in a virtual classroom.
Our online training course is Connected Learning Live platform - a real-time, online way of training that delivers our world class learning programmes to you through an engaging and interactive experience, regardless of your location.