ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training (IRCA)
Step up your business continuity auditing knowledge and learn how you can lead an audit at any organization. The 5-days "ISO 22301 Lead Auditor Training" course will assist in training you to become a proffesional business continuity lead auditor and get you one-step closer to be recognized globally for your skills in auditing.
As an ISO 22301 lead auditor, your findings will protect and improve the business continuity management systems of your organization and thus strenghtening the system to deal with disruptions to your organization.
This course is approved by the International Registrar or Certificated Auditors (IRCA).
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Risk, information security, IT and operations managers and consultants
- Existing auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to improve business continuity through an independent audit.
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- The scope, concepts and requirements ISO 22301
- Confidence planning and leading an ISO 22301 audit
- Manage auditing teams and improve analysing and reporting skills Stay up-to-date with business continuity best practice.
How will I benefit?
- Qualified ISO 22301 lead auditor expertise in your organization
- Be able to protect and recover critical business systems during disruption
- Prepare for the unexpected effectively by maintaining ISO 22301 compliance
- Build customer confidence through commitment to business continuity.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- Professional certificate (only if candidates passed the exams)