ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training
Learn how you can be a serious internal business continuity auditor by attending our "ISO 22301 Internal Auditor Training" course. Our tutors will help you keep up with the latest developments in business continuity audit techniques to make sure your organization stays ISO 22301 compliant.
When you've completed the course, you will be able to identify areas that need improving to achieve an effective business continuity management system in line with international best practice.
Who should attend?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Management system auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to maintain ISO 22301 certification
- Those who want to improve business continuity in their organization.
What will I learn?
- The scope and requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of an audit
- How to manage every stage of the audit process
- Plan, conduct and report on an ISO 22301 internal audit
- Recommend improvements to a business continuity management system
How will I benefit?
- Qualified ISO 22301 internal auditors within your business
- Confidence in maintaining ISO 22301 certification
- Effective business continuity management during times of disruption
- Gain customer confidence and reputation.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)