Implementing ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
When faced with unexpected disruptions, organizations with an effective Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301 not only benefit from protecting their reputations and retaining customers, but they also enhance their status as competitors struggle to overcome similar challenges.
The starting point for success lies in implementing the BCMS. If this is done well, your organization will have an international best practice framework from which to build resilience and help it keep operating when unforeseen situations arise. You can also save time and money by doing things right first time. How sure are you of what to do, when, and how?
In this course, an expert instructor will use a step-by-step approach to guide you through the implementation process. The requirements of ISO 22301 will be tackled from an implementation perspective, and the areas that organizations traditionally find tricky focused upon.
Through practical exercises, group activities and class discussions, you will develop your BCMS implementation knowledge and skill. A take-home toolkit will also provide you with useful information that can be referenced during your organization’s implementation process.
Who should attend?
- Business Continuity, Risk, Information Security, IT and Operations Managers or Consultants
- Existing management system practitioners who are new to implementing a BCMS
- People interested in finding out more about implementing a BCMS
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Understand business continuity management best practice
- Design, plan and implement your own business continuity management system
- Create business continuity polices, objectives and processes
- Understand how to meet ISO 22301 requirements and prepare for certification.
How will I benefit?
- Protect your organization before, during and after disruptions
- Have confidence that your business continuity management system is effective
- Employee and customer confidence in achieving ISO 22301 certification
- Improved reputation with certification to an international standard
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)