ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
Online course available
This training combines our ISO 22301 requirements and implementation courses, with an additional 2 days of content with examination. This will provide you with: An in depth understanding of the standard; the best practice methods to implement the standard within your organization; and ensure its effectiveness by teaching you management skills such as leadership, effective delegation, problem solving and motivation.
Who should attend?
Those who are responsible for the management and implementation of an ISO 22301 management system.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Define a business continuity management system (BCMS)
- Explain why a BCMS is important and how it can benefit your organization
- Recall the terms and definitions used
- Recognize the key concepts and structure of ISO 22301:2019
- Identify the main requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Recognize a continual improvement framework for implementing a BCMS based upon ISO 22301:2019
- Interpret the key concepts and requirements of ISO 22301:2019 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to your organization by implementing an effective BCMS or enhancing your current BCMS
- Prepare for third-party certification
Have the skills to:
- Conduct a review of an organization’s current position against the requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Create and support an implementation plan
- Implement key ISO 22301:2019 processes
- Implement key requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Identify the leadership skills, based on best practice, to lead the implementation of a management system, including:
- Leading the implementation project
- Support and planning tools
- Leading organizational change
- Effective delegation
How will i benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the implementation of 22301
- Develop the confidence to apply this knowledge within your organization
- Be able to perform a detailed gap analysis and project plan
- Know what each clause requires for effective implementation
- Develop the soft and management skills to be able to effectively lead the implementation of an effective 22301 management system within your organization
- Be able to prove your knowledge via completion of the course exam
What is included?
This training course is HRDF claimable.
Written examination on final day (open book) worth 80 marks – minimum overall pass mark of 56 (70%). Delegates must also achieve at least 40% in each of the exam sections (4 in total).
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
Now, you can join this training online in a virtual classroom.
Our online training course is Connected Learning Live platform - a real-time, online way of training that delivers our world class learning programmes to you through an engaging and interactive experience, regardless of your location.