ISO 22301:2012 Business Continuity Management Systems Lead Implementer Training Course
The objective of this course is to provide delegates with the necessary skills and tools to implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) that meets the certification requirements of ISO 22301:2012.
The course will prepare delegates for the ISO 22301 Lead Implementer Certificate and provide delegates with useful tools and a reference framework for implementation.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is looking to lead the implementation of a BCMS that will either align with the management framework or certify to the requirements of ISO 22301:2012
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme. On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
What will I learn?
- Learn the tools and techniques to lead a team in the implementation of an effective BCMS
- Determine which operations are critical and how to protect these ahead of disruption
- Learn the requirements of a business continuity management system (including Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity Plans)
- Identify business continuity roles, policies, objectives and processes specific to your organization
What are the benefits?
- Understand how to lead your team in a successful implemenation of ISO 22301:2012
- Learn the best practice techniques contained in ISO 22301:2012
- Demonstrate you understand the stages of implementation
- Receive a Lead Implementer qualification
Our unique accelerated approach fast-tracks learning, improves knowledge retention and ensures you get the skills to apply your knowledge straight away. This course involves practical activities as well as toolkits, templates and classroom learning to help you develop a deeper understanding of the material and have a greater impact on job performance.