Gain the confidence to effectively audit an Environmental Management System (EMS) in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to a sustainable model by transforming existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective EMS audits in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful environmental management systems audit. Learn to describe the purpose of an ISO 14001:2015 EMS audit and how to satisfy third-party certification. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow-up an EMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances environmental performance.
BSI's CQI and IRCA ISO 14001 EMS Lead Auditor: Practitioner Package
This package is a structured learning pathway that combine carefully selected courses with rigorous assessments that guarantee their relevance. In this practitioner package, it includes:
- 4 hours on-demand eLearning ISO 14001 EMS requirements training course (available 24/7, complete flexibility and time-efficient) and;
- 5-days CQI and IRCA ISO 14001 EMS lead auditor training course (virtual instructor led training)
Each course is followed by a mandatory online multiple-choice examination. Delegates must pass the examination to be awarded the qualification - BSI Mark of Trust.
Why practitioner package?
- This qualification focuses on building a strong understanding of the fundamentals of the subject, enabling you to increase your performance and effectiveness within your role to the standard expected.
- Unlimited access to ISO 14001 EMS requirements on-demand eLearning training course prior the lead auditor training course for better understanding.
- Opportunity to level up your achievements to professional level and the highest level of qualification, certified professional.
- Showcasing your expertise with BSI’s Mark of Trust on business cards, social media and official documents.
- Fully claimable under HRD Corp claimable course.
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s ISO 14001:2015 EMS.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001 and the key principles of an EMS.
- Explain the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
This course will help you:
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Meet training requirements for CQI and IRCA certification.
Our high impact accelerated learning approach is proven to fast-track learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of material and greater impact on job performance.
You will sit a 2 hour exam to test your knowledge and understanding. IRCA course reference number: A17903.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
This training course is HRD Corp claimable programme.