ISO 14001:2015 Lead Auditor Training (IRCA)
Develop the knowledge and skill required to conduct a full audit of an organization's Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015.
Gain the confidence to effectively audit an EMS in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques.
You'll grasp the key principles and practices of effective EMS audits in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 19011 "Guidelines for auditing management systems". Using a step-by-step approach, you'll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you'll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful environmental management systems audit.
Our expert trainers will guide you through the ISO 14001:2015 standard in detail and you’ll learn what it takes to plan, conduct and report on an audit. You’ll also become confident in managing teams of auditors in your organization or as part of a third party audit.
You will be guided through the entire audit process, from implementing an environmental management system (EMS), managing an audit program, and reporting on audit results. You will gain auditing skills through a balance of classroom tutorials, role-playing, group workshops and open forum discussions.
Who should attend?
Anyone with the need to audit an organization's ISO 14001:2015 EMS
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
What will I learn?
- Explain the purpose and benefits of an EMS
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate)
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Grasp the aims, benefits and requirements of an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Interpret ISO 14001:2015 requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- Professional certificate (only if candidates passed the exams)