Environmental Management Systems (EMS) requirements training course (ISO 14001:2015)
ISO 14001 helps organizations implement a flexible and robust environmental management system (EMS). Organizations around the world invest in training their people with BSI so they have the skills and the knowledge to deliver the benefits of the standard.
Our ISO 14001 Requirements one-day training course is relevant for any business. It’s a great place to start and an excellent introduction to the standard.
Packed with practical activities, group discussions and classroom learning, our expert tutors will make sure you complete the course feeling confident that you can apply your new knowledge as soon as you step back inside your organization.
Who should attend?
This course is for you if:
- You are new to ISO 14001 Environmental Management
- Your knowledge needs a refresh
- You’re planning, implementing or maintaining ISO 14001
- You’re part of a team involved with ISO 14001
How will I benefit?
- Gain confidence in understanding the importance of an EMS
- Be ready to apply the knowledge in your own business
- Professional skill development
- Network with your peers
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning effectiveness by improving your ability to retain knowledge and apply skill. The training is activity-based, and is proven to have a positive effect on job performance whilst saving time and money.
What is included?
This training course is HRDF approved under the SBL scheme.
On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.